Telus Mobile and Home: Mobility Canada – China long distance add-on
TELUS is offering our new and existing Mobile and Home customers the opportunity to stay connected to friends and family in China, Hong Kong and Macau for only $3/mo with a long distance calling add-on which includes:
- 2,000 mins for calls from Canada to China, Hong Kong and Macau.
- Unlimited SMS to from Canada to China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
All the benefits of this plan will include Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Macau (Taiwan is excluded from this offer).
- Offer is redeemable at TELUS Corporate Stores and Authorized Dealer locations.
- Offer is only available to new or existing Mobile and Home customers under these scenarios and must have their FFH and MOB accounts linked:
- New Mobility activations who have new OR existing FFH
- Existing Mobility customer renewing who have new OR existing FFH
- Not eligible for standalone Mobility activations.
- Available for Consumer and EPP customers only. Not available for Business accounts.
- Can be stacked with international long distance bundles and Easy Roam.
- This rate plan can stack with any existing offers in the customer’s account.
Terms and conditions
- Long distance minutes and SMS need to be directed towards phone numbers must be based in China, Hong Kong and Macau (Taiwan is excluded). Customer will need to dial country code (+86 for China, +852 for Hong Kong and +853 for Macau).
- One subscriber per BAN is eligible for the offer: If there are multiple subscribers on the account, only the subscriber with this plan has the benefit of Canada-China calling and texting covered under the $3/month add-on. All other subscribers on the account are rated as per their plans and features.
- Roaming: When roaming in China, calls made to phone numbers outside Canada are not included and are billed at standard roaming and long distance rates. Standard data overage rates apply when a customer goes over their monthly data limit in Canada or the US. Note: Customers can still be covered by Easy Roam when travelling internationally and in the US.
- Taxes extra, standard data and phone overage rates apply.