Here are some excellent resources to help you take advantage of your Telus services. read below:
Learn about Webmail features and how to add your own TELUS Webmail account
What is included with TELUS Webmail
- 5 GB mailbox
- Up to 25 MB in attachments per email
- Up to 10 personal email addresses per account
- Mailbox, calendar, contacts and tasks
- Message tagging, email forwarding and auto-replies
- POP and IMAP support
- Data hosted on Canadian servers
For more about using TELUS Webmail, visit Webmail help.
Find your default telus.net email account
As a TELUS High Speed Internet customer, you have one default telus.net email created by us. If you would like to create a new email account, contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.
When you sign up for TELUS Internet, if an agent asked you to create a username and password for the purpose of your TELUS email, then your TELUS.net email address would be the username you have chosen + @telus.net.
- Username: name
- Email address: [email protected]
- Password: the password you chose at the time of signing up
When you log into your webmail for the first time, you will be asked to change the password you chose at signup. If so, use this new password instead.
If you forgot your password or username, or if you were never asked to create a username or password, then feel free to contact us and one of our representatives will be happy to assist you.