Customers can to get the Samsung Tab E for $0 when they add 1GB of shareable data to their account for $10/month on a 2-year term.
Customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy Tab E for $0 when adding 1GB of data for $10/month for 2 years.
Previously customers needed to payback the cost of the tablet over 2 years on TELUS Easy Payment, whereas now, they simply need to add the 1GB of shareable data and receive the Samsung Galaxy Tab E for 0$ upfront. This means the customers do not need to pay back the cost of the tablet, however they must keep the 1GB shareable data for $10/month plan for 2 years.
Note: No tax is to be paid.
For customers in AB and BC: Customers can use this offer towards their mobility activation and get an additional 1GB bonus through M&H Perks.
- Customer must have an existing TELUS Mobility Postpaid phone plan with shareable data and subscribe to the $10 Tablet Share with 1GB shareable data plan as a secondary subscriber on a 2-year term in order to redeem this offer.
- Customer must commit to adding 1GB of shareable data to their plan for $10/month for 2 years.
- Account must be in good standing
- Consumer accounts only
- Only consumer customers in Alberta and British Columbia are eligible for M&H Perks. Find full eligibility details on M&H Perks on the Mobile & Home: Offers for mobility and FFH customers.
Terms and conditions
- Only one data option is required per account. That data can be shared with up to 4 additional devices, including tablets.
- To have the ability to share data, another subscriber on the account must be a Primary Subscriber with either a TELUS Mobility Postpaid phone plan with shareable data or a Mobility Postpaid phone plan with a data add-on.
- Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including additional data and roaming) are extra.
- Data used while roaming in the US is charged at $5/MB. Data used while roaming outside Canada and the US may vary by zone. Visit telusmobility.com/travel for details.
- Additional data is rounded up each session to the closest KB (1 GB = 1,024 MB; 1 MB = 1,024 KB). Data usage is subject to a monthly overage limit of 5 GB.