Customers can get the Alcatel A30 for $0 upfront when adding 2GB of data for $10/month for 2 years.
Alberta and British Columbia: Customers can use this offer towards their mobility activation and get an additional 1GB bonus through M&H Perks.
- Customer must have an existing TELUS Mobility Postpaid phone plan with shareable data and subscribe to the $10 Tablet Share with 2GB shareable data plan as a secondary subscriber on a 2-year term in order to redeem this offer.
- Customer must commit to adding 2GB of shareable data to their plan for $10/month for 2 years.
- Account must be in good standing.
- Consumer accounts only.
- Only consumer customers in Alberta and British Columbia are eligible for M&H Perks. Find full eligibility details on M&H Perks on the Mobile & Home: Offers for mobility and FFH customers bulletin.
Terms and conditions
- Only one data option is required per account. That data can be shared with up to 4 additional devices, including tablets.
- To have the ability to share data, another subscriber on the account must be a Primary Subscriber with either a TELUS Mobility Postpaid phone plan with shareable data or a Mobility Postpaid phone plan with a data add-on.
- Taxes and pay-per-use charges (including additional data and roaming) are extra.
- Data used while roaming in the US is charged at $5/MB. Data used while roaming outside Canada and the US may vary by zone. Visit telusmobility.com/travel for details.
- Additional data is rounded up each session to the closest KB (1 GB = 1,024 MB; 1 MB = 1,024 KB). Data usage is subject to a monthly overage limit of 5 GB.