Floating Case, MoKo Universal Dry Bag Pouch with Armband Neck Strap for iPhone X/8 Plus/8/7/6S Plus, Samsung Note 8/S8+/S8, Huawei
- Universal size – fits devices up to 6.2 inch diagonal with extra space for credit card, ID, cash, coins. Easy access for beach, swimming, fishing, sailing, kayaking and water park activities.
- IPX8 certified – superior water-resistant protection up to 98 feet (30 meters), offers waterproof/ Snow proof/ dirt proof protection for your Device while maintaining full touch screen functionality.
- Floating function – sleek and buoyant TPU casing enables your Device floating on the water, no more stress about your Device sinking to the bottom of the water.
- Full protection – lightweight with a detachable lanyard for hanging around neck and an adjustable armband for attaching to arm firmly.
- Screen-touch sensibility – transparent and Ultra thin Windows on both sides allow full touch screen functionality on photography, videography or checking emails at ease.
Was skeptical and frankly a little anxious trusting a phone case in the water but this case did not disappoint! Great feature that is a must have is that it floats! A lot of these type cases do not float and will just sink with your phone in it! Have used mine for standup paddleboarding/kayaking and on vacation while in chest deep water! Plastic screen allows clear photos as well as continued sensitivity of your touch screen which are two things I was worried about! I definitely recommend this item!
I was skeptical because of the mixed reviews. This totally lived up to what it is designed to do. I took it on my trip to mexico. Went swimming, snorkelling with it for 7 days, and kept my phone dry so I can take photos and videos. One thing of note though, is that you have to activate your phone video feature first before you go beneath the water because your phone relies on your finger temperature to command the phone.
This case floats with you, so it is definitely helpful because I have seen others struggling with their waterproof phone cases where it gets tangled as it is trying to sink.
I was able to take some amazing videos and photos while in the water, and carry some cash with me as well!
When I was in Mexico, they were selling a much lower quality ones at tourist traps for 20 USD per case!