Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017), the latest entry to the Galaxy A series, features refinements which deliver beautiful design, powerful performance, and smart convenience. It’s the first in the series to receive an IP68 rating for dust intrusion and water submersion. Pricing on a two year term is $0 on Premium Plus or $50 on Premium Smartphone. No Term pricing is $500. For an in-depth review click here.
Reasons to buy
- Take it anywhere: The Galaxy A5 is the first in the A series of Samsung devices to achieve an IP68 rating. It’s dust tight and water resistant; customers can safely use it in wet conditions.
- Better photos: The 16MP front and rear cameras are designed to shoot photos that are both bright and clear, even in low-light environments. And, the new Floating Camera button makes it easier to take one-handed selfies.
- Smart and sleek design: Crafted with premium metal and glass, the Galaxy A5 seamlessly fuses 3D glass and a metal frame with a modern finish. The camera sits flush against the back and the Home button is more recessed, completing its sleek design. It’s both attractive and affordable.
- Screen: 5.2” FHD Super AMOLED (1920×1080)
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Internal memory: 32GB
- Expandable memory: Up to 256GB
- Front: 16MP
- Rear: 16MP
- SIM card: Nano SIM
What’s in the box?
- Samsung Galaxy A5
- Stereo headset
- Travel adapter
- Data cable (Type-C)
- Ejection pin
- Quick Start guide
Check out this article for more excellent information on the A5!
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A7 (2017): Hands-on and first impressions
“What does the consumer want today when it comes to smartphones? Good looks, features, great camera and a price tag which makes it worth the purchase. If one broadly classifies, there is a section of consumers which prefers budget smartphones that can be used for a small amount of time and then upgraded as desired without burning a hole in the pocket. The second category absolutely swears by the premium price tag and treats the device like a child for a significant number of years and upgrading only when there is a dire need. Then there is a third category, which somewhere lies between the budget or mid-range and premium segment. Apologies for stereotyping here, but similar to how the structure of upper middle class families works, these range of upper mid-range smartphones also offer a gorgeous architecture, aping the premium segment, while keeping the costs controlled by not being over ambitious with specs”
to read more of this article go here:
Come on down to Telus in Cornerstone Mall for your new phone today!
For any questions feel free to call us at 780-998-9551