iPhone Car Charger for iPhone X/ 8/7 / 6s / 6/6 Plus
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Superfast Charging Technology: PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to provide the fastest possible charge up to 4.8 amps or 2.4 amps per port. (Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0/3.0).
- Certified Safe: Anker’s MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices. 12 / 24 volt input voltage.
- Compact Design: One of the industry’s smallest ever USB car chargers, featuring two USB ports and an LED light for after dark.
- What You Get: The Anker PowerDrive 2 (24W 2-port USB car charger), welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Looks like any other 12v cigarette lighter charger. However, Anker has that special magic called “charge IQ”, which means some extra electronics inside the charger that decide how much power your battery needs during different stages of charging. I have experienced battery damaged caused by unregulated chargers, therefore, I only trust the Anker brand chargers to keep my batteries healthy. I no longer suffer from having to charge my battery more often as the phone gets older. The battery keeps its capacity!
When driving in a car a phone is often called upon to provide GPS directions, with maximum screen brightness, and likely playing music. This creates quite a power drain, the result being, your phone likely won’t have much more charge even after being plugged in for a while. This is especially true of large “phablet” size phones like the iPhone PLUS series.
This charger solves that problem as it has plenty of output at 2.4 amps. It ensures that your phone has a decent top-up charge while driving.
Update, Dec 12th, 2018: I just wanted to commend this company for excellent customer service. The day after I left the review, one of their reps contacted me and offered to send me new fast charging chargers for free. Those chargers worked as promised, fast and beautiful. They followed up to confirm that everything is working fine. Make no mistake, in this day and age of bad customer service, this experience is a rarity and I will look at Anker to buy products before looking at anything else.