During Black Friday, there will be an incremental Mobile & Home (M&H) bonus offer in addition to the current M&H and FFH offers in market. From November 20-26, 2018, new or existing TELUS Mobility customers adding Internet and/or TV on a 2-year term (or month-to month for FIFA Great/Better/Best communities) are eligible for an incremental $100 credit on their FFH bill. This offer is available in Compass and FIFA.
The following table outlines the eligible offers for each customer segment:
|Customer segment||Offer eligibility|
|New Mobility customer adding FFH||
|Contracted Mobility customer adding FFH||
|Renewing Mobility customer adding FFH||
- Existing Mobility customers must be TELUS Mobility postpaid customers in good standing.
- New or existing TELUS Mobility customers in Compass, FIFA Tier 1 and Abbotsford/Mission/Aldergrove (AMA) communities adding Internet and/or TV on a 2-year term are eligible for this offer.
- New or existing TELUS Mobility customers in FIFA 2 / 3 (Great/Better/Best) adding MTM Internet and/or TV are eligible for this offer.
- Koodo, Business and pre-paid Mobility customers are not eligible for this offer.
- Existing customers renewing or recontracting their Internet and/or TV term are not eligible for this offer.
Terms and conditions
The $100 credit is stackable with all current FFH credits, sweeteners, and offers:
|Incremental $100 bill credit||