★·.·´¯`·.·★ Sales Representative Telus Fort Saskatchewan ★·.·´¯`·.·★
YOU MADE IT!
Position: Sales Representative Telus Fort Saskatchewan
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
This is your chance to join a team dedicated in helping customers with complaints, billing, cancelations and other queries. We are looking for well-qualified candidates to help spearhead our customer service department.
We need a CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPPORT who can provide timely and accurate information to our customers and offer them solutions according to their needs. Our goal is to put the customer at the center of everything we do by way of delightful interaction. To build trusting relationships by delivering the best customer service.
Our company is built on excellence. We follow a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity. Customer Service is very important to us since it’s the first-line of contact with customers, setting the tone for how customers will view the company. The information you provide will help them make better decisions in every transaction.
• Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions
• Recommending other products and services by analyzing customer needs
• Building trusting relationships through open communication • Opening new customer accounts
• Maintaining customer records by updating account information
• Resolving customer complaints and provides appropriate solutions
• Keeping records of customer interactions
• Following up to ensure resolution
• Preparing product or service reports
We need your passion in communication, compassion and people skills. Your role is to act as a liaison between the customers and the company, providing product/services information and resolving any emerging problems with efficiency.
You will be working full-time working closely with the Team Leader, senior level Customer Service Representatives and sales personnel to ensure customer satisfaction. We need someone who can work independently with little oversight. A team player with great people skills and a fast-learner. Independent judgment and discretion are required to resolve non routine matters.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Proven customer support experience
• General knowledge of business operating procedures
• Computer skills including ability to input, edit, save and retrieve data
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
• Possess strong problem solving skills
• Attention to detail, organization and memory skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Handles confidential financial and personal information appropriately
• Ability to handle stressful and difficult situations
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• Interacts well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds
• Shows up on time for work and appointments
• Good health low sick day needs
We want to fill this position with an amazing person that we can work with for many years to come. Work with us and in return, we will help you advance your career through the training and skill development programs we provide.
Your start date? Immediately upon Hire!
For ALL the details about the position, and to SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION CORRECTLY, complete the form below: